Powered by Blogger.

a mix of winter and spring

On a beautiful day soaked with sunshine, two looks that can transform from winter to spring. 
Photographed and edited by the amazing Nicole Marie Ens. 
look one, all white with hints of brown tones.








Details: Suis Studio suit, Céline sunglasses, Steve Madden boots 


 

Though I can't help but crave spring, I still didn't mind styling outfits that still have a hint of winter to them. It's still March after all, and as I type this there is literally a snow storm brewing outside my window. These looks are definitely leaning towards the warmer side, but if you throw on a long coat over them, you can transform them for those colder days. A power suit is such an amazing staple for this upcoming spring,  it makes you feel like a bad ass, stylish feline. The Acne turtleneck is a personal favorite as well, which I recently splurged on, because I couldn't help but picture it tucked into vintage Levi's with pointy flats and a shoulder bag for when the weather gets a bit nicer. 

So many thanks to the lovely Nicole for photographing this ♡ check her out, her work is amazing!

9 comments

  1. wow that suit is amazing! I've been on a hunt for one for so long! How's the sizing and fit on the blazer and bottoms if you don't mind me asking!?
    An Trieu
    http://www.styleandsenses.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So I got the jacket in a size 4R which works perfectly for my frame since it is a bit oversized but still fits amazingly on my body. The bottoms are a size 2, which for me could have been taken in a bit more so they fit closer to my legs, but overall the fit of both pieces are amazing. Hope this helped at all? xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, that suit! Looks absolutely perfect on you! Thank you for sharing these sunlit photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,I adore that suit! Looks gorgeous:) Still looking for one myself.. Can‘t wait for warmer weather so you actually don’t need a coat on top of everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Can you tell me the name of the model on the Céline sunglasses?

    ReplyDelete